To oversee and provide for the administration of this congregation to enable it to fulfill its functions and perform its mission.
- To lead this congregation in stating its mission, to do long-range planning, to set goals and priorities, and to evaluate its activities in light of its mission and goals.
- To seek to involve all members of this congregation in worship, learning, witness, service, and support.
- To maintain supportive relationships with the pastor(s) and staff and help them annually to evaluate the fulfillment of their calling or employment.
- To be examples individually and corporately of the style of life and ministry expected of all baptized persons.
- To promote a congregational climate of peace and goodwill and, as differences and conflicts arise, to endeavor to foster mutual understanding.
- The Hub is responsible for maintaining and protecting the church property and the management of its business and fiscal affairs.
- The Hub shall prepare an annual budget for adoption by this congregation, shall supervise the expenditure of funds in accordance therewith following its adoption.
- The Hub shall ascertain that the financial affairs of this congregation are being conducted efficiently, giving particular attention to the prompt payment of all obligations.
- The Hub shall submit a comprehensive report to this congregation at the annual meeting.
- The Hub elects Congregation Officers.
- Other responsibilities and limitations are listed in the Constitution Chapter 12 Congregation Council.